Welcome, Fall!!!
Abigail and Ansley are excited about Fall. They have been telling me how the leaves turn "lellow" and fall off the trees. I took this quick picture before running into Las Palmas (their favorite restaurant) after church on Sunday. I love it!
When I stopped at Nana and Papa Bear's house for a second on Sunday, I was welcomed by their family of scarecrows. At first I didn't think anything about it, but then I noticed that two of the little ones were girls and looked exactly the same and their was a little boy. So I had to take a picture of Nana and Papa Bear with their soon to be three grandchildren. Too cute!
(We also ran into Jon from Jon and Kate plus 8 at Las Palmas. He was definitely trying to not be noticed, with his big sunglasses and sliding in a booth facing away from the door, but most of us knew who he was! Abigail and Ansley must not be the only ones that need a little Mexican food occasionally.)




5 Comments:
At Thursday, October 01, 2009 12:23:00 AM,
Angie said…
That is SUCH a great pic of the girls! And what are you doing up this late?!
At Thursday, October 01, 2009 7:34:00 AM,
Anonymous said…
Your girls are so beautiful! I cannot wait to meet their little brother! This is such an exciting time for you. I hope everything goes well. I can't believe you saw Jon. He is such a jerk!
At Thursday, October 01, 2009 1:03:00 PM,
Becky said…
Beautiful picture of the girls!!!!
At Thursday, October 01, 2009 2:06:00 PM,
THE MORROW FAMILY said…
I love that pictures of the girls! They are too cute! :)
At Friday, October 02, 2009 12:49:00 AM,
Lori said…
LOVE the pic of the girls! blow that one up! cool, you saw jon! too bad he is a loser! : )
Post a Comment
<< Home