First Soccer Game
Abigail and Ansley had their first soccer game on the 12th. A soccer game for 3 year olds is fun to watch! Each child enjoys it for different reasons. Abigail stayed out on the field most of the game, running all over the field after the ball and staying right with it, kicking, dribbling, etc almost the entire time. Ansley played hard when she was out there, but when they needed volunteers to sit out for a while, she would quickly agree, running to the side line to her chair and would talk to her teammates, parents, and anyone who would listen. Maybe the rain will give us a break and we will get to have another game this weekend!
Family picture before the game
Ansley
Abigail
Our soccer players
Daddy giving his pep talks
(Abigail-Ansley)
Abigail and Ansley enjoying their favorite, yet different, parts of the game




7 Comments:
At Wednesday, September 23, 2009 12:19:00 AM,
Angie said…
Ha! That sounds more like me, Ansley! :0) Glad they are loving soccer....or the snacks, sideline cheering, whatever!
At Wednesday, September 23, 2009 1:04:00 PM,
April Jackson said…
I am so glad that you are updating your blog again! I can't wait for Avery to start playing soccer. Abigail and Ansley are so cute!
At Wednesday, September 23, 2009 4:27:00 PM,
Anonymous said…
I am so glad you were able to update. I loved reading. Jolee should be able to start soccer next Fall. Looks fun.
Love you,
Rachael Johnson
At Thursday, September 24, 2009 6:30:00 AM,
Anonymous said…
Those are some cute soccer players! They look like such big girls. I bet they are so excited about becoming big sisters!
At Thursday, September 24, 2009 11:16:00 AM,
josh said…
That is awesome.
At Thursday, September 24, 2009 1:04:00 PM,
Jennie said…
I nominated you for the Kreativ Blogger award. Check out by blog for details.
At Thursday, September 24, 2009 4:25:00 PM,
Becky said…
Oh they are so cute!!!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home