Almost there...
I have almost caught up. We are now only about a month behind on our blog. I was able to update from the end of April to early August. What a task! For anyone that's still out there checking on us, I hope to have it completely updated by this weekend. We'll see. :)



1 Comments:
At Thursday, September 10, 2009 8:50:00 AM,
Jennie said…
I'm glad to see all the updates. I've been wondering what all you and your family have been up to. You look fantastic, and I can't wait to see pictures of your sweet baby boy! If you're at Centennial and you want to, let me know when you're here and I'll run upstairs for a few minutes to say hi and see the precious boy. My extension is 1816. Take care and enjoy the last couple of weeks before you have THREE little ones to take care of! Whew!
Post a Comment
<< Home