OurTwinGirls

Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Shower for Camdyn

My sisters and Rebekah had the sweetest shower for me at church. The decorations were precious, the food was yummy, and so many friends and family members came to celebrate Camdyn's arrival. Abigail and Ansley were also showered with the most thoughtful gifts from so many...and ate all of the sweets they could get their hands on. I am sure they were thinking that "Camdyn's baby party" was the greatest! It has been so fun to get some blue. Almost everything the girls have had has been pink. Even their basketballs are pink. We will have to make sure Camdyn knows that there are other colors out there. Oh, well, I guess his Daddy will also cover "Arkansas red". :)

Although we are in Tennessee, and Arkansas things are hard to come by...many remembered Eric's love for the Razorbacks and got Camdyn the cutest things.

My family
Camdyn's grandmothers
(My mom-Nana & Eric's mom-Grammy)
Mommy and her girls
Siblings
Our family of 4...soon to be 5! Can you tell Camdyn has two, very proud, big sisters?!
Me at a little over 32 weeks.
The "Arkansas" clan
My sweet sisters - I love when we are all together
(Sarah, Me, Jennifer (sister in law), and the other Jennifer)
My hostesses with the mostest
(THANK YOU!!!!)

I know I am going to get in trouble for this! I am sorry Rebekah! I just love it! We can't wait for Josiah and Camdyn to be best of friends! It has been so fun to share the joys and discomforts of our pregnancies. Josiah will arrive on Sept 15. At my doctor's appointment, he told me October 15. So we will see!

Aunt Jennifer with her gals. Did I mention that she came over on Thursday and painted the entire nursery as one of her gifts to Camdyn and me?! She also helped me pick the color, since I have the most difficult time making those decisions! Sisters are the best!
My other sweet sister Sarah, her AWESOME mother-in-law - Ms Aimee, and Jeramy
(Ms Aimee and Jeramy worked hard on the shower as well!)
Did I mention my sisters (and brother in law) are talented? Sarah and Jeramy made this AMAZING diaper cake!
My handsome brother...if I may say so myself! :)
Abigail and Ansley loved the balloons. They kept hiding in this box under the balloons. I, personally, loved the box. They couldn't get out by themselves. Maybe I need to buy one for the house! ;)

Jamming to "Keef Urgan" in Aunt Jennifer's car with Uncle Matt. The girls love hearing Keith Urban and are really good at recognizing when his songs come on the radio.
Loved this picture of Abigail, Ansley, and Evan (They are 2nd cousins? Not sure how that works...my cousin's little man) They always play so well together!

Thank you to all who came to celebrate with us. Several drove a few hours to get there. Your kindness, love, and support mean so much!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home