A Fun Weekend with Nee and Tom
On our way to the lake, we stopped in for a pizza party with Nee and Tom. The girls had a blast. They loved that we used paper plates because it was like a picnic. They managed to eat at least 2 slices of pizza each. Then afterwards, they somehow convinced Nee to play with her pantyhose. That entertainment last a while. They were quite frustrated they couldn't wear their flip flops with the stockings though! On Saturday, they brought some yummy BBQ to us at the lake and watched the girls swim and play for a while. It was a great weekend! We are thankful that the girls have such wonderful great grandparents in their lives!
The neighbors' dock has a slide that the girls love.
Abigail -Ansley
Me and Camdyn at 31 weeks. Since I never made it this far with the girls, it's strange, but I am loving it! Well, as much as you can love being 31 weeks pregnant! :)
This was Friday morning when I was getting ready for work. The girls come in our room at about 5 or 5:30 every morning when I am getting up to get ready. They snuggle in the bed with Daddy for a while until we start getting them ready to go. We have one that is a morning person, who wakes up happy, and talking 100 miles an hour...more like Mommy. And one that wakes up like a grizzly bear and you don't want to mess with them for a while...more like Daddy. (Sorry, Eric! Since I am the one writing this, I can say what I want, right?!) It makes the dynamics each morning quite interesting.



1 Comments:
At Friday, September 11, 2009 12:29:00 AM,
Angie said…
The pantyhose are cracking me up! That sleeping picture is soooooo sweet! The closeness of twins amazes me!
Post a Comment
<< Home