Baby Jack
Here I am at almost 27 weeks. Not that I really want to share these pictures. They were taken at 2 in the morning right before I went to Centennial to make sure that I wasn't in labor. Fortunately, I wasn't, but I was having mild contractions which were being caused by my UTI that they discovered once I got there. So after about 6 hours in the hospital, an IV, and some meds, I was on my way back home to get in the bed. It took several days and some strong medicine to help me feel better. I am just so thankful that "Baby Jack" was ok.



1 Comments:
At Wednesday, September 09, 2009 11:07:00 PM,
Angie said…
What is it about that 30 week marker with your kids? They all think they need to bust out early? So glad "Jack" is staying put!
Post a Comment
<< Home