A Bed for Camdyn
Daddy, Abigail, and Ansley surprised me when I got home from work with Camdyn's bed put together in his room. They were all so proud! We were able to use one of the girl's cribs for him, but, unfortunately, it was too big to move from one room to the other. It had to be taken down in their room and reassembled in his room. Crazy! We still have lots to do in his room, but at least the bed is ready to go! Did I mention the girls can easily climb into the crib? Yes, I am afraid I may have a little too much help on my hands and may need to put a special lock or alarm on his door for his protection!!!
Great job!



1 Comments:
At Friday, September 11, 2009 12:00:00 AM,
Anonymous said…
They look like their Daddy!!
Friend in Texas
Post a Comment
<< Home