Go Titans Go!!!
What a busy day! After a full day at work and school, we went straight to soccer practice, and then headed to the Titans preseason game against the Packers. Nana and Papa Bear shared their tickets with us and Maddie and Matthew came along. I was especially thankful. I haven't missed many games since the Titans/Oilers came to Nashville, but I have a feeling, with our little man on the way, that I won't see many Titans games live this year. Abigail and Ansley had a great time, as usual, but that didn't stop them from covering their ears the entire time we were there in case the fireworks went off again. They loved watching the cheerleaders and T-Rac too. When we were leaving, I asked if they had fun, and they both replied "I love the Titans games. They are so fun!" The whole way walking to and from the game, they would yell "Go Titans Go!" They got plenty of laughs!
They were so excited to see a mule like Papa Bear's that's at the cabin. They went running up to it, and the police officer and EMT quickly got off so they could play on it.


Notice how they had to keep their ears covered



1 Comments:
At Friday, September 11, 2009 12:22:00 AM,
Angie said…
You look great! I can't believe you're already 33 weeks....well, I guess 34 by now! You've almost made it!
Post a Comment
<< Home