Happy Labor Day!!!
We hope you had a great Labor Day! We spent the long weekend at the lake. I didn't take many pictures, but I did manage to get this one before we left. Abigail and Ansley LOVE Nana and Papa Bear's dog, Zoe. She is pretty much the 5th child, and expects to be treated that way. She hasn't always appreciated the girls' company, but they are learning to be easier on her and help Nana take care of her. I think she also likes finding the food they drop so they are becoming better friends!



2 Comments:
At Friday, September 11, 2009 12:20:00 AM,
Angie said…
The girls are getting so big and are really looking even prettier than they already did-- beautiful! I guess it's that little girl look instead of toddler. (sniff)
At Saturday, September 12, 2009 6:45:00 PM,
Grammy said…
This is one of my favorite pictures of the girls!! Soooo cute!! Love Grammy and Peepaw
Post a Comment
<< Home