OurTwinGirls

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Welcome, Josiah!!!

We went to dinner with the Pharrs on Monday night to celebrate Josiah's arrival on Tues. We took all of our little ones to Cracker Barrell, survived dinner, and then enjoyed a little down time on the famous rocking chairs. It has been such a neat experience to be pregnant at the same time as such a dear friend.

The four kiddos. Josiah and Camdyn will be needing a rocking chair soon too!
The mommies to be
(Rebekah-1 day away; Rebecca-1 month and 1 day away)
On Tuesday, Abigail and Ansley were so excited to go visit Josiah. He was in the nursery, but Mr Jeremy and Daddy helped them see through the window. I don't have a good picture of Josiah to share, but I am sure there will be lots to come. I also am not allowed to post one of the proud Mommy, but everyone is doing well and is so beautiful!!!


Last Friday night, Rebekah and I were able to enjoy pedicures, dinner, and dessert (Thanks, Dads, for watching the little ones!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home