OurTwinGirls

Thursday, September 10, 2009

It's About Time!

I can't believe it! I finally caught up on the blog! I will try my best to keep it more up to date now that I will have more free time on my hands with Camdyn's arrival just around the corner! Ha!

3 Comments:

  • At Saturday, September 12, 2009 1:06:00 PM, Blogger Amy Lauren said…

    Your girls are so stinkin adorable! i bet they are SO excited about the baby! i love that they are playing soccer that is so adorable! we would love to see you guys sometime!
    ~amy conner

     
  • At Saturday, September 12, 2009 6:16:00 PM, Blogger maryann said…

    Just found your blog through Taras. Oh, how precious are your girls!!! Camden is already one blessed little boy!!

     
  • At Saturday, September 12, 2009 9:08:00 PM, Blogger Becky said…

    OK... Just got caught up! LOVE the name, Camdyn and you look awesome! I was crying laughing at Abigail's "wait for it" comment to daddy!! and laughed so hard at the picture of them lining each other with chalk on the ground!! They crack me up!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home