OurTwinGirls

Monday, September 14, 2009

Lazy Weekend

After the girls' soccer game on Saturday (pictures to come), we headed to the lake. We didn't do much except watch football and do whatever the girls wanted to do, which was pretty much just swimming and riding in the "Mooky (aka Spooky) Forest" on the mule. We had a little boat trouble, and we had promised the girls a trip to the marina. So Daddy put in Papa's boat, which is from the 70's and has one seat. The girls and I sat in the floor and we went to the marina for lunch. The girls loved riding in the little boat and helping Daddy drive! Wish we had a picture of all of us in there together! I am sure it was humorous to watch.
Abigail and Daddy - Ansley and Daddy
Abigail - Ansley
Abigail (I wonder what was so funny?!)- Ansley (Finding "treasures")
These are their Sea Doo shirts that they are so proud of. Papa Bear found them for them, and they insist on sleeping in them when we stay at the cabin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home