The Rain Didn't Stop Us
Last weekend, Grammy and Peepaw came into town to watch the girls play soccer. Since it has rained for several days straight and didn't let up on Saturday morning, the game was rained out. But the rain didn't stop us from having a great weekend! We enjoyed a yummy breakfast at Shoney's, long naps (I even took one! I know! Shocking!), girls trip to the mall while the boys watched football, and getting things ready for Camdyn. On Sunday, Eric and I got to go to the Titans game. We had a great time and the rain stayed away until after the game was over. It was nice to have a relaxing weekend at home, despite the weather!
The girls love feeling "Baby Jack" kick. They start laughing so hard! It is the sweetest thing!
Loved this. Great picture, Daddy!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home