One Last Time
The strangest thing happened on Sunday. The rain stopped, the clouds broke, and this strange orange glow was coming from the sky. I had to think about it for a while, but I realized it was the long lost sun. I felt like it had been raining here for almost 2 weeks straight. The girls' soccer games were rained out again on Saturday and we have been stuck inside a lot lately. It was the last day for the outdoor pool at the YMCA to be open so we made one last trip. It was WAY too cold for me and Camdyn to get in, but Daddy got in and let the girls swim a while, with and without their life jackets. They love swimming without them, but it's a little hard to watch both since they aren't scared of the water. Just being silly.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home