OurTwinGirls

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Camdyn's Arrival Has Been Scheduled

At my doctor's appointment on Monday, the doctor scheduled Camdyn's arrival for Fri, Oct 16 at 7:30 am. I am excited because that will be Abigail and Ansley's half birthday. Now we are just trying to get everything ready. It's strange being able to pack a hospital bag this time and planning for his arrival. Obviously, last time everything was completely different! Let's see if Camdyn arrives according to Mommy's planner or not. If not, he will need to learn pretty quickly how important the planner is! :)

4 Comments:

  • At Saturday, September 26, 2009 8:16:00 AM, Blogger The Hazlewoods said…

    YEAH Camdyn! You will enjoy the experience so much more this time with it not being an emergency. Much better when they can take their time. We were scheduled with Sam as the first of the day too. It was great b/c no one was in there but me! :) So happy for you and can't wait to see pictures of the little guy! See you soon! LOVE and MISS YOU! By the way...you look awesome!

     
  • At Saturday, September 26, 2009 6:32:00 PM, Blogger THE MORROW FAMILY said…

    Yay! I know you're excited! I'm happy you are going to be bringing ONE healthy, full term baby home this time. Praying he gets here safely! :) I love the name. My nephew's name is Camden. :)

     
  • At Sunday, September 27, 2009 10:49:00 PM, Blogger Jillina said…

    Yay!! I can't wait for you to have the experience of one baby - I'm sure you will be thinking what has everyone been complaining about? haha!! Love you and can't wait to see him!

     
  • At Monday, September 28, 2009 2:49:00 PM, Blogger Tedder Kids said…

    That's SO exciting! We can't wait to meet him! Diane and Carson were both scheduled to be induced and both ended up coming two days before that!
    So just be prepared for him to want to make that decision! I know you will you are such a good planner and a good mommy! We love you guys!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home