OurTwinGirls

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Babies, Babies, Babies

I have so many friends that have just had or are going to have babies. It has been lots of fun going through everything with all of them and sharing our stories. On Saturday night, we had a baby shower for Brooks. Cristie was a fabulous host, and it was great catching up with some of my college friends. We missed those that couldn't make it!
Lindsay, Leslie, and me
We were rommies in college our Junior year. We are all expecting at the same time. I am due in 2 weeks, Leslie is due in December, and Lindsay is due in March.
I had a doctor's appointment on Monday, and everything is still looking and sounding good. I can tell Camdyn is moving down and getting ready to meet the world, which has made things a lot less comfortable this week. Just two more weeks and sweet Camdyn will be here, Abigail and Ansley will be big sisters, and my morning sickness will be gone!!!!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home