So Much to be Thankful For!
We had a great Thanksgiving! We had Thanksgiving in Arkansas at Great Grandpa Johns' house the weekend before Thanksgiving then we had Thanksgiving at Nana and Granddaddy's on Thanksgiving Day. We enjoyed the special time with our families! We have so much to be thankful for...our families, friends, and, of course, our two little miracles!

Nana and Grammy feeding the girls their Thanksgiving meal last year and this year. Last year, they were trying baby food (peas) for the first time, and this year, they enjoyed the grown up food!
Grammy found coordinating pj's for Abigail, Ansley, and Benson. She also got the rest of us girls matching pj pants, but we'll have to model them another time.
The Johns/Bland gang
The girls take turns kissing on Benson
Nana and Grammy feeding the girls their Thanksgiving meal last year and this year. Last year, they were trying baby food (peas) for the first time, and this year, they enjoyed the grown up food!
Happy Thanksgiving from Abigail and Ansley!
(They are sitting in Nana's refrigerator and are so proud!)




12 Comments:
At Tuesday, November 27, 2007 7:33:00 PM,
Anonymous said…
they are darling , I am so glad they had fun on Thanksgiving. I am so glad they liked this thnaksgiving meal, I know they had fun with their cousins.
Eric,
Thanks for stopping by the Furnal it was nice to see you. You are so nice.
Love, Katy Green
At Tuesday, November 27, 2007 8:34:00 PM,
chris anne said…
i love that last picture of them sitting in the fridge. so cute! glad you guys had a great holiday.
At Tuesday, November 27, 2007 8:53:00 PM,
Elizabeth said…
The girls are getting so big! I love all the matching outfits!
At Wednesday, November 28, 2007 4:12:00 PM,
Angie said…
SOOOOOOOO cute!!! I can't wait to see those girls! They are starting to look different to me, but I still can't put my finger on what it is yet, so I can't tell them apart. I think I might be making progress though! :)
At Wednesday, November 28, 2007 6:42:00 PM,
The Millsaps said…
I love these girls and they are the cutest girls at daycare.
Love - Hannah
At Wednesday, November 28, 2007 7:34:00 PM,
Anonymous said…
Hey guys!
What great pictures!! I have got to have one of those of the Johns/Bland crew!! That is such a great picture!! I miss you guys all so much!! Love
Aunt JuJu
I need to come keep the girls again soon!!
At Thursday, November 29, 2007 8:45:00 AM,
Courtney said…
Your girls are precious. Will has the same Christmas pjs!!! SO cute!
At Thursday, November 29, 2007 12:18:00 PM,
The Hadfields said…
They are too cute. I can't believe how big they are!!
At Thursday, November 29, 2007 9:50:00 PM,
Becky said…
They are SOOOOOOOOOOOO cute! ps... how in the HECK did you do this with TWINS????!!!!!???? :) Love you!
At Monday, December 03, 2007 10:10:00 PM,
The Pharrs said…
I looove that picture where they are in the fridge! They are too cute. Can't wait to see you guys this weekend!
At Thursday, December 06, 2007 6:08:00 PM,
Anonymous said…
I always love their outfits!! They are so adorable!!
Love,
Rachel H.
At Tuesday, January 01, 2008 9:08:00 PM,
Kimberlie Reese Denham said…
Could these girls possibly be any cuter?! I loved getting caught up on your little family. Blessings!
Post a Comment
<< Home