Happy Birthday, Uncle Nathan!
Today is our Uncle Nathan's birthday! He is super special and is so much fun to be around. Happy Birthday, Uncle Nathan!
We thought we would share these sweet pictures of Abigail and Ansley kissing Benson (Uncle Nathan's son). Since we don't get to see him as much as we would like, we show his picture to the girls so they can kiss him and practice saying his name. I think they may be starting to confuse pictures of babies as being "Benson" instead of being a "baby", and they try to kiss every picture of a baby that they see. We'll get it all straightened out eventually! :)
We thought we would share these sweet pictures of Abigail and Ansley kissing Benson (Uncle Nathan's son). Since we don't get to see him as much as we would like, we show his picture to the girls so they can kiss him and practice saying his name. I think they may be starting to confuse pictures of babies as being "Benson" instead of being a "baby", and they try to kiss every picture of a baby that they see. We'll get it all straightened out eventually! :)
Abigail and Ansley love "holding" Benson
They even take turns "giving him kisses."
(Can you tell that we are already working hard at the idea of sharing?!)



4 Comments:
At Wednesday, October 24, 2007 11:27:00 PM,
The Shirley's said…
of course I remember you. I have actually been looking at your 2 precious girls pictures. THey are beautiful not that I am surprised that your children would be. Thanks for your prayers.
At Thursday, October 25, 2007 11:38:00 AM,
Anonymous said…
The girls are just precious, I love reading your stories and seeing pictures of the girls......I guess they are walking now! They are really cute and you'll are great parents! Your friend in East Texas!
At Thursday, October 25, 2007 6:54:00 PM,
Nathan said…
Those are awesome pictures of the girls! They are so beautiful. Thank you for the birthday wishes.
At Friday, October 26, 2007 9:30:00 AM,
Brian, Jamie, Molly & Sarah said…
Wow....look at those big girl bows! I think they are ready for some bows from Arkansas. I have a Valentine's shirt (two obviously) I forgot to include in those clothes, so I am going to ship those out w/ a special Big Girl bow!
Jamie
Post a Comment
<< Home