Fun at the Pumpkin Farm
Saturday we went to the Pumpkin Farm. It was such a nice day, and it actually almost felt like fall weather! Abigail and Ansley loved petting and loving on the animals. I think their favorites were the cows. They would squeal with delight when they got to pet them. They also loved playing with the pumpkins, which they refer to as "balls", "apples", and something else that we can't interpret. Unfortunately, we weren't able to stay long because one of the girls let us know real quickly that she was ready for her nap (notice the lovely faces in the pictures...can you guess which one it was?!)! However, we had a wonderful time and even ended up with a couple pumpkins to keep as souvenirs!



7 Comments:
At Wednesday, October 17, 2007 10:50:00 PM,
Angie said…
That last shot of you and the girls is GREAT! It really showcases their personalities!
At Thursday, October 18, 2007 9:40:00 AM,
THE MORROW FAMILY said…
I am trying to figured out how your husband got up on that big hay bell and got both of the girls up there. Impressive! Looks like ya'll had fun...we're going on Saturday to the pumpkin patch here. Hopefully they'll do ok...we're going early that morning before they get too sleepy.
At Thursday, October 18, 2007 10:11:00 AM,
Anonymous said…
The girls look so CUTE!! I love those shirts...my grandmother got one for Diane the other day!! We need to get the girls together!! Diane would love to help them play with their babies again!!! Oh and I LOVE the tongue!!
At Thursday, October 18, 2007 10:23:00 AM,
Jennifer said…
Rebecca, I agree with Angie, that last picture of you and the girls is great!! You look so pretty and the girls look like their perfect little selves!! Love ya'll, Aunt Squirt
At Friday, October 19, 2007 12:12:00 PM,
Jennie said…
I love the last picture of you and the girls! It looks like you all are having a lot of fun!
At Saturday, October 20, 2007 9:45:00 PM,
The Pharrs said…
It looks like you guys had so much fun! We meant to go on Friday, but Kingston had a meltdown and his punishment was not getting to go...I felt like I had been punished too. I hope you see you guys tomorrow!
At Sunday, October 21, 2007 4:41:00 PM,
Anonymous said…
Yay for pumpkin hunting babies
Post a Comment
<< Home