About Me

- Name: Abigail and Ansley
- Location: Nashville, Tennessee, United States
We were born on Easter Sunday 2006. Even though we were 11 weeks early, we couldn't wait to meet our Mommy, Daddy, family, and friends. Thank you for all of your prayers. Because we can't read or write yet, Mommy and Daddy will keep everyone updated for us. We can't wait to meet all of you!!! Love, Abigail and Ansley




17 Comments:
At Sunday, September 30, 2007 8:41:00 PM,
Angie said…
Congrats-- you survived!!! The family photo looks so good!
At Sunday, September 30, 2007 9:30:00 PM,
Ashley & Bobby said…
Love the family photo and glad you had a good trip.
At Monday, October 01, 2007 10:26:00 AM,
Jennifer said…
Oh my goodness!!! That picture is BEAUTIFUL! You guys are pros. I hope to see you soon. Love ya'll, Aunt Squirt
At Monday, October 01, 2007 11:16:00 AM,
THE MORROW FAMILY said…
Great picture! I hope that the trip went well...hopefully better than our trip to the beach went in May. I can't wait to hear about it all. I was at the beach, too, this past weekend on a girl trip. It was nice!
At Monday, October 01, 2007 8:22:00 PM,
Courtney said…
What a beautiful picture of a beautiful family!
At Tuesday, October 02, 2007 11:28:00 AM,
josh and darci said…
Great picture... What a cute family you are :)
At Tuesday, October 02, 2007 11:43:00 AM,
Jillina said…
Yay! I can't wait to hear all about it!
At Tuesday, October 02, 2007 6:50:00 PM,
chris anne said…
what a great picture. such a pretty family--sorry, eric, but it's true.
At Tuesday, October 02, 2007 9:16:00 PM,
Segadi Family said…
Hey! It's so good to hear from you. Your girls are so beautiul!! That is such a perfect picture- and their dresses are precious! Please tell Eric we said hello! I'll have to add your blog to ours so we can keep up with you all! The Titans jersey pictures are sooo cute- we love going to the games too, I'll have to look for a jersey for Emery- too cute!
At Tuesday, October 02, 2007 9:52:00 PM,
Lindsay said…
what a beautiful family photo!!
At Wednesday, October 03, 2007 7:38:00 AM,
The Hadfields said…
What a beautiful picture of the family!!
At Wednesday, October 03, 2007 12:28:00 PM,
Whitney said…
The family photo is SO cute! I love it. Glad you had a good trip. The girls are growing so fast!
At Wednesday, October 03, 2007 2:47:00 PM,
Anonymous said…
What a beautiful family photo!!
I can't believe they are almost 18 months old!!
At Thursday, October 04, 2007 7:58:00 AM,
Elizabeth Miller said…
You are such a hot family!!! I am glad you had fun! Love getting away for family vacations!!!
At Thursday, October 04, 2007 8:16:00 PM,
Sarah said…
Precious beach pictures!! The beach is never the same after you have little ones though! Glad ya'll had fun!
At Friday, October 05, 2007 11:32:00 AM,
Jennifer said…
I can't believe that my sweet Ansley said Benson's name!!! That makes my day!! I love Ya'll
At Friday, October 05, 2007 11:46:00 PM,
Anonymous said…
now that is a great family photo!
Post a Comment
<< Home