Messy Eaters
These are some recent pictures of the girls eating. Many times it appears that they get more in their hair and on their face than in their mouths! It always keeps us laughing...but clean up, on the other hand, is something to cry about!
Abigail and her breakfast bar
Ansley and her lasagna
Why do we keep feeding them this stuff?!



14 Comments:
At Monday, August 20, 2007 10:25:00 PM,
Brian, Jamie, Molly & Sarah said…
Because that food is yummy and they LOVE it! I promise, it only gets better!
Jamie
At Tuesday, August 21, 2007 11:12:00 AM,
Jennifer said…
Those pics are too cute! What a mess! You to have got to be the most patient people ever! You have double the mess. God must have given you double the patience. I love you and miss you, Aunt Squirt
At Tuesday, August 21, 2007 11:13:00 AM,
Jennifer said…
I meant to say you two. Eric don't make fun of me!
At Tuesday, August 21, 2007 1:02:00 PM,
Anonymous said…
Ok so every time I go to the store I have looked for the bibs like Diane's !! They don't always have them, but hopefully for you alls sake they will have them SOON!!
At Tuesday, August 21, 2007 2:20:00 PM,
chris anne said…
i love all the pictures. i had to scroll way down to see them all. i love to see pictures of those girls. and yes, campbell still makes a total mess when he eats, but it sure is cute.
At Tuesday, August 21, 2007 2:50:00 PM,
THE MORROW FAMILY said…
That is too funny! Mine are the same way right now. People wouldn't believe what clean up is like for us after just about every meal. I try to feed mine the messy stuff sometimes just because I don't want to do another bath, but they are getting to be so independent. They want to do it by themselves. Oh well, it does make for some cute pictures. :)
At Tuesday, August 21, 2007 7:37:00 PM,
Bethany said…
How adorable!
At Tuesday, August 21, 2007 11:45:00 PM,
Angie said…
You must be staging these photos, because they were perfect angels at our house...neat and clean and so well behaved! :-) Those are great shots!
At Thursday, August 23, 2007 10:32:00 AM,
Anonymous said…
How cute!! Everytime you update the blog they just keep getting bigger and bigger!! They are such adorable girls!!
At Thursday, August 23, 2007 2:09:00 PM,
Anonymous said…
I love the tribute to Carl!! haha!! Have a great week!!
At Friday, August 24, 2007 1:37:00 PM,
The Hadfields said…
Too funnny!! I forgot what those days are like b/c Sophie finally uses forks and spoons!! Ha!
At Friday, August 31, 2007 2:58:00 PM,
April Jackson said…
I got so excited when I saw that I was one of your "friends" but I'm not anymore!! Abigail and Ansley look so cute in these pictures, I can only imagine the mess cleaning up after two!
At Friday, August 31, 2007 3:00:00 PM,
April Jackson said…
ok just kidding about the "friend" thing..my computer was messed up and only showing half of everything!! Oops!!
At Sunday, September 02, 2007 10:42:00 AM,
Anonymous said…
Soooooo cute!!! I know our dogs are already looking forward to Mckinley eating real food - I'm sure they will find plenty of it on the floor. Your girls are just getting prettier and prettier, even with a messy face!
Post a Comment
<< Home