Diaries of Destin
We finally got around to posting our pictures and "diary" for the week. Since we are also using this as sort of a journal for Abigail and Ansley, we included lots of pictures and our daily adventures. (You should be able to click on the pictures to enlarge them.) Enjoy!



11 Comments:
At Sunday, October 07, 2007 1:18:00 PM,
Angie said…
Whew! I need a nap after looking at the pictures! I can only imagine how much work it was to get the girls and all their equipment out onto the beach each day. Congratulations on surviving your first beach trip for 4!
At Sunday, October 07, 2007 2:36:00 PM,
Becky said…
WOW!!!! I am impressed!!!!! Way to go guys! Looks like you had a blast and I understand why you're exhausted after reading all of that and seeing your darling journal entries!! :) Glad you had fun!!! You got some great pictures to remember their first trip to the beach!!!
At Sunday, October 07, 2007 4:24:00 PM,
The Millsaps said…
I'm so impressed!! I am so glad you had a good time. These pictures are awesome.
At Monday, October 08, 2007 7:34:00 AM,
THE MORROW FAMILY said…
I'm so glad the trip was fun! I know what you mean about things just not being so easy as it was before kids. We do things because we want to make memories with our kids and try to be "normal", but it's still exhausting with multiples. Sounds like ya'll handled it all really well, though. I love all of the pictures! Looks like the girls really enjoyed the trip. I think you were smart to wait a little longer than we did. :) I think next summer will be even easier and more fun for both of our families.
At Monday, October 08, 2007 1:00:00 PM,
chris anne said…
i love the way you've chronicled your trip. i can see you guys had a great time. i'm glad you got the chance to do it. tell the girls we need to see them soon.
At Monday, October 08, 2007 8:28:00 PM,
Charlie and Jennifer Senn said…
I'm impressed too...what an action packed beach trip. The sand and ocean look so pretty and clean & you all four look sunkissed. Great pictures!
At Monday, October 08, 2007 10:44:00 PM,
Kathy said…
What a fun record of your vacation you've created! I know the girls will treasure what you are writing about them when they grow up! It looks like you guys had a great time. We're going down to Destin this weekend. I hope we manage as well as you did!
At Tuesday, October 09, 2007 8:59:00 AM,
Anonymous said…
Precious pictures, precious memories! Some of our best family memories/pictures are of us at the beach. Now my daughter is planning a beach wedding for June! Keep making the memories, they grow up so fast!
At Thursday, October 11, 2007 7:09:00 PM,
Lindsay said…
What a fun and I'm sure exhausting trip. Sounds like a memorable trip for the four of you!
At Monday, October 15, 2007 10:17:00 AM,
Angie said…
Okay-- the busiest woman in America (you) has just volunteered to do my ironing. I don't think so!! YOU need some time to relax, and that's what we're going to do this weekend... relax and eat lots! :) Love you and can't wait to see you!
At Tuesday, October 16, 2007 4:02:00 PM,
Elizabeth said…
Great "diary-ing" and great pictures!I truly can't imagine two at time! Looks like you guys have it under control!
Post a Comment
<< Home