Grandparents...What a Wonderful Blessing!
Abigail and Ansley are blessed with the best grandparents in the world! We just wanted to make a special post to thank them for all they do! While Daddy was out of town last week, Mommy and the girls basically moved in with Nana and Granddaddy, which helped Mommy out tremendously! This weekend we are headed to Mississippi to visit our friends Angie and Brad so Grammy and Peepaw are keeping the girls for us. We will be sad to leave them but are looking forward to some adult time with dear friends. Thank you, Nana, Granddaddy, Grammy, and Peepaw for being so wonderful and for always being so willing to help us out...because, boy, do we need it!!!! :)



4 Comments:
At Friday, October 19, 2007 10:24:00 PM,
Angie said…
Thanks, grandparents! We're looking forward to a fun weekend with Rebecca and Eric.... although we will miss the girls!
At Saturday, October 20, 2007 9:50:00 PM,
Courtney said…
Have fun! I sure would love to have family close! What a blessing!
At Monday, October 22, 2007 9:24:00 AM,
Ryan and Michelle said…
I agree! It's only been 2 weeks and I can't imagine not having the help of grandparents. What a blessing! Hope you enjoy your weekend off!
At Monday, October 22, 2007 11:19:00 PM,
Anonymous said…
I'm glad you had a break this weekend!!
Give the girls a kiss for me!!
Post a Comment
<< Home