18 Months Old
We can't believe it! The girls are 18 months old today. We went for their checkup last week, which is a major accomplishment in itself. (Thank goodness for Nana's help!) Abigail weighed in at 21 lbs 6 oz (1o%) and is 30 inches (25%) tall. Ansley weighed in at 21 lbs (10%) and is 29 1/4 inches (5%) tall. (The percentiles are for 18 mos old and not adjusted for their early arrival.) Although they are a little behind on their size, they are right in line on "what to expect" for 18 month olds...temper tantrums. Let the fun begin!!!! :) We are beginning to experience the beginning of the "Terrible Two's" and the temper tantrums! Don't get us wrong, though, the girls are SUPER and rarely keep us from doing things that we like to do, BUT they are beginning to show us their stubborn sides...but we have no clue where that would come from! :)
Here are a few pictures from the doctor visit. Getting them to look at the camera was almost impossible because there was too much to get into!
Here are a few pictures from the doctor visit. Getting them to look at the camera was almost impossible because there was too much to get into!



6 Comments:
At Wednesday, October 17, 2007 10:49:00 PM,
Angie said…
I love these cutie patooties! I'm sad I won't get to see them this weekend. (Pappy was disappointed when I told him you're not bringing the girls! :) ) However, I know we will enjoy our "adults only" weekend. I'm sure you could use a little break.
At Thursday, October 18, 2007 9:01:00 AM,
Anonymous said…
They are just precious! Still can't tell them apart! I know you are enjoying everying minute (even the tandrums?) Thanks again for sharing! Your friend in East Texas.
At Thursday, October 18, 2007 9:41:00 AM,
THE MORROW FAMILY said…
Glad they're doing so well. We both have a lot to be thankful for after having little preemies.
At Thursday, October 18, 2007 10:04:00 AM,
Momof3 said…
Great to hear that they are doing so well! Can't wait to introduce Izzy to the girls...we all need to get togehter sometime and catch up!
At Thursday, October 18, 2007 10:26:00 AM,
Jennifer said…
I am so proud of the girls and their weights. Benson is still really low on the %'s, and he wasn't even 11 weeks early. They are just little miracles!!! Love ya'll
At Thursday, October 18, 2007 10:28:00 AM,
Anonymous said…
They are SO CUTE!! I'm so glad they are doing well!! I can't imagine those doctor visits!! At least Nana had a good reason to play hooky!! haha
Post a Comment
<< Home