OurTwinGirls

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Cookies for Sale!!!

That's right! It's Abigail and Ansley's first fundraiser! We thought it was very funny because we aren't quite sure how 18 month olds sell cookies, but we thought we would give it a shot! If you are an Otis Spunkmeyer fan, you are in the right place! The girls are selling the yummy cookie dough for your favorite kinds of cookies and now brownies and pretzels! (Proceeds go to Centennial Child Development Center - Abigail and Ansley's school.) I have scanned the brochure below. If you are interested, just leave us a comment and we'll get in touch with you!

"Please buy our cookies."

Ansley: "I'm begging you to buy our cookies."

Ansley: "Whew, Abigail! You have to take over now. I have to lay down! This sales stuff is tiring!" Abigail: "Alright, sis. I've got it."

Aren't those the most precious "cookie sellers" ever?! Maybe they will end up going into sales like their Daddy! Too bad he isn't this cute...We'll have to make him some really cute "insurance" billboards!! ;)




(How was that? Now, I think we can feel good about our efforts, can't we?!)

7 Comments:

  • At Thursday, October 18, 2007 2:17:00 PM, Blogger April Jackson said…

    I wish that I still lived in Nashville to buy cookies from the girls. They seem to always be having so much fun. Hopefully by the time the girls have their next fundraiser we will have moved back to Nashville.

     
  • At Thursday, October 18, 2007 7:09:00 PM, Blogger chris anne said…

    i love all the new posts. and you can't put cute babies and cookie dough out for a pregnant woman to see. that's just cruel!! but serisouly, give me a call, i'm sure i can find something i like.

     
  • At Friday, October 19, 2007 7:59:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love it!!!! That is a great way to get people to buy cookies - use the kids. ;) I would buy some from you if I didn't have to try to sell them too. Who knew we would have to start selling stuff so early! :)

     
  • At Friday, October 19, 2007 8:48:00 AM, Blogger Elizabeth said…

    All you have to do is put pictures of cookies on you site and the pregnant women will come! Or, maybe its just me! Such my weakness! Email me- elizabethbyerly985@hotmail.com

    Thanks!

     
  • At Friday, October 19, 2007 12:26:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Okay, I'm in! See me at church on Sunday for an order. Who could resist solicitation like that! Love those pictures! Miss Judy

     
  • At Friday, October 19, 2007 12:50:00 PM, Blogger Jennifer said…

    How could someone resist buying ANYTHING from those girls!!!! Even their overweight aunt will have to buy some. I will call you guys this weekend to tell you what I want. Love ya'll, Aunt squirt

     
  • At Sunday, October 21, 2007 4:39:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yay for "Pampers" chef babies!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home