Race for the Cure
Saturday we went downtown to participate in Race for the Cure. We walked on the "Elaine's Angels" team for my dear friend's mom. We also remembered all of the other special people in our lives that have been effected by such a life changing illness (Mrs. Debbie, Nanny, Aunt June, and many others). It was extremely cold when we got there, but we had the girls tucked in their stroller. They were so cozy that they even fell asleep. It was a wonderful experience, and we encourage everyone to consider joining next year's race!



12 Comments:
At Sunday, November 04, 2007 10:57:00 PM,
Brian, Jamie, Molly & Sarah said…
Ahhhhhhhhhhh, what sweethearts! I love that pictures as well. They are growing up and getting so big!
Jamie
At Sunday, November 04, 2007 11:25:00 PM,
Angie said…
You need to blow up that picture of them sleeping, heads side by side. That is so sweet! And someday when they're teenagers, you'll need to gaze up at that picture and say, "I remember when...." :)
At Monday, November 05, 2007 9:10:00 AM,
Unknown said…
Good to see you, albeit briefly, on Saturday! I can't believe how many people were there!
Let's schedule another Palmas night soon! :)
At Monday, November 05, 2007 12:49:00 PM,
chris anne said…
oh, that last picture of them asleep is about the sweetest thing i've seen in quite some time. glad you had a good time.
At Monday, November 05, 2007 2:10:00 PM,
Jennifer said…
Hey guys!!! My heart is also melted now after seeing that picture. I'm sure in moments like that all the craziness of having twins is totally worth it!!! I love you, Aunt Squirt
At Tuesday, November 06, 2007 8:01:00 AM,
Anonymous said…
They are so Adorable!!! I love all the pictures from Halloween too, what cuties, we need to get together sometime and let the kiddos play, i'm sure your girls could really team up on little Kurt now!
~Amy Conner
At Tuesday, November 06, 2007 9:57:00 PM,
Anonymous said…
What sweet girls you have! I love the new pictures! I hope you are all well. See you over Thanksgiving?
At Wednesday, November 07, 2007 5:26:00 PM,
Becky said…
They are so precious! Those are great pics!!!
At Thursday, November 08, 2007 10:13:00 AM,
Stacy said…
Great pics! Y'all have had lots of fun this week!
At Friday, November 09, 2007 8:07:00 PM,
Dahls said…
Eric, That last picture is so sweet. When are you guys coming to Little Rock next? We would love to see you.
Shelly Dahl
At Sunday, November 11, 2007 2:41:00 PM,
Anonymous said…
Hey guys! I absolutely love your website. You have inspired me. We set up one of our own (newfamilyatsage.blogspot.com). Ours is not so fancy. We hope to see all you soon!
Love,
Brian, Holly, Katelyn, Macie & Nathan
At Sunday, November 11, 2007 9:55:00 PM,
Julie said…
The last pic is so precious! They were adorable butterflies too!
Post a Comment
<< Home