Hello, our dear internet family! We apologize for being slower on updating our blog. When we aren't both holding, changing, or feeding a baby, we are probably trying to get some rest. Things have been going very well for Abigail and Ansley. They are growing each day. As they continue to grow, they are looking a little more different too. We must admit, though, that when they are sleeping, Abigail's painted nail comes in handy! :) Evidently, Ansley got jealous of Abigail's chubby cheeks and has decided to get her own. Last night was the first night in almost a week that the girls decided they would sleep at night when their Mommy and Daddy like to sleep. They had become night owls and were wide awake from about 10pm-4am. Maybe they are now deciding that it isn't the best time for quality family time! We are still looking forward to the day that we are able to make our appearances at Woodson Chapel and Center Hill, but, strangely enough, going to church was one of the things our pediatrician told us to wait on. We greatly appreciate all of you continuing to check on our girls. We will try to add more pictures and updates as time allows.
Abigail (L) and Ansley (R) relaxing on their boppy pillows.
Abigail
Ansley
We would like to make a special prayer request for our dear friend Mrs. Debbie Stokes and her family, as she begins her battle with cancer. We love you, Mrs. Debbie!



8 Comments:
At Friday, July 14, 2006 8:12:00 AM,
Anonymous said…
Ansley looks as if she is giving us the peace sign! They have such beautiful eyes. I am so happy you two have those beauties with you at home now. Hopefully, you can catch some zzz's tonight. Keep up the good work you four!
Love,
RaeRae
At Friday, July 14, 2006 9:47:00 AM,
Brian, Jamie, Molly & Sarah said…
I LOVE the pictures of them sleeping together....how precious! They are getting so big! Good luck you guys!
Jamie
At Friday, July 14, 2006 12:40:00 PM,
Lindsay said…
I can't believe how big they are getting!! I hate that I missed breakfast with everyone last weekend, especially when I found out that Rebecca and the girls made a visit. Hopefully we can get together soon!!
At Friday, July 14, 2006 10:38:00 PM,
Becky said…
They are SOOO cute!!! I can not wait to meet them!!! Hopefully someday soon!!!
At Saturday, July 15, 2006 12:48:00 PM,
Chesley said…
I am a friend of Elizabeth Miller and I LOVE reading about your sweet girls. Elizabeth had shared some of your story with me. I am so glad they are doing well! They are beautiful!
At Sunday, July 16, 2006 9:57:00 AM,
Anonymous said…
The girls look great!! I am so glad to hear that they are doing well. I'll be in touch.
At Sunday, July 16, 2006 10:23:00 PM,
Anonymous said…
it was so good getting to see and hold these cute girls last week!! they are so cute!! all these new pictures are adorable too!! and i love the mommy's little cutie outfits!!
At Friday, July 21, 2006 1:48:00 PM,
Anonymous said…
Precious little angels! Glad they slept at night. That is such a lifesaver! Love you guys!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home