Happy 4th of July!

Today was supposed to be Abigail and Ansley's birthday. They were excited to be home so they could enjoy their first fireworks show (Thank you, Mr. Scott!).
Since our last post, we have had many firsts...trip to the pediatrician, eating out at a restaurant, walking around the mall, going to Grandaddy and Nana's house, visiting Nanny and Papa (the girls' great grandparents), watching a firework show. We could go on and on. We are adjusting well, but we wouldn't be surviving without the help from family and friends. THANK YOU!
The pediatrician was very pleased with Abigail and Ansley's health. She said that they are "perfect." She really didn't have to tell their proud parents that though...we already knew! Abigiail weighed less than an ounce away from 6 pounds. Ansley was 5 lbs, 8 oz. We go back in two weeks to make sure everything is still going well.
We have begun the fun of the girls thinking that the night time is play time. They aren't very fussy, but very loud talking back and forth all night long. They usually gain energy as the night goes on. Unfortunately, they don't see the real need for sleep! They will just chatter like ducks back and forth to each other until about 5 or 6 in the morning.
We won't keep you too long, but we just wanted to share a few more pictures!!!
Lots of love,
Eric and Rebecca
P.S. A special thank you to Aunt Jennifer and Uncle Nathan for taking the night shift while they were in for a special visit this weekend!



12 Comments:
At Wednesday, July 05, 2006 2:41:00 PM,
Pam Freer said…
I, too, have checked all day. They are lovely! They are two of the most celebrated girls in all the world. Glad to hear all is going well and you are enjoying all the 'firsts'.
Lots of love,
Wayne, Pam, Treka, an Wade.
At Wednesday, July 05, 2006 2:45:00 PM,
Anonymous said…
I think, my dears, that your fireworks are just beginning. Glad to hear all of you are doing well.
Aunt June
At Wednesday, July 05, 2006 2:54:00 PM,
Anonymous said…
Hey Guys!
Those little outfits are too cute!! It was so good to see you guys last week and to hold those precious little girls!! They are too cute and remember I am always willing to help in anyway!
Love you all!
Aunt Julie
At Wednesday, July 05, 2006 7:04:00 PM,
Jillina said…
How wonderful!! I'm so glad that all are doing well and I totally understand about the night shift - William wanted to be up all night then sleep all day for the longest time. Now we can't keep him up past 6pm, he's ready for bed and bath. Hang in there - at least they aren't fussy all night. Love you all.
At Thursday, July 06, 2006 9:03:00 AM,
Becky said…
SO CUTE!!!!! I'm SO happy for you guys! They are so precious and you all look so happy!!! Love you!!
At Thursday, July 06, 2006 10:15:00 AM,
Anonymous said…
They are too precious! All of the firsts are so fun! So glad all is well and we think of you everyday! Lots of love!!!
At Thursday, July 06, 2006 3:44:00 PM,
Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
At Thursday, July 06, 2006 3:46:00 PM,
Anonymous said…
The girls look so cute in their outfits! I hope everything is going well. We love you.
Daniel, Rachael, and Lane
At Tuesday, July 11, 2006 9:50:00 AM,
Anonymous said…
I'm so glad they could finally fit into these little outfits. I knew it would take awhile but they look/are so precious! I know their grandparents in Paragould are so proud. Again, congratulations and enjoy your new family memories. Those tiny babies will grow up before you know it!
Angie Cook
At Tuesday, July 11, 2006 11:24:00 AM,
Anonymous said…
I love their outfits. They couldn't get any cuter! Tell Daddy I'm sorry I didn't come to movie night. I went to see Kenny and did not get much sleep the night before. I will have a two week break before I go back to UTM from August 11-25, if you need anything just call or email.
RaeRae
cmtgirl@bellsouth.net
At Tuesday, July 11, 2006 12:42:00 PM,
Anonymous said…
I want to clarify-I went to see Kenny Chesney. Have a great week!
RaeRae
At Wednesday, July 12, 2006 9:51:00 PM,
Kimberlie Reese Denham said…
Congratulations on your beatiful family rebecca! I stumbled across your blog and wanted to leave a message. My little James was 6 weeks early and weighed right at 5lbs when born. I can imagine how small your little angels are.
All the Lord's blessings for you and your family!
love
reese
Post a Comment
<< Home