We are home!!!
Just wanted everyone to know we are really enjoying ourselves at home. Everything is going well. The girls are eating well. I would love to say they are sleeping well, but I figure that would make all you parents out there angry!! I am updating you from my office. I came by to get some things done between feedings. I told my assistant that I was not here to work, but to take a nap!! ;-)
Thank you all for keeping up with us the last couple months and we promise we will continue to update you as the girls continue their little "journeys". We will add pictures if they allow us to!
Eric
Thank you all for keeping up with us the last couple months and we promise we will continue to update you as the girls continue their little "journeys". We will add pictures if they allow us to!
Eric



5 Comments:
At Friday, June 23, 2006 10:49:00 AM,
Anonymous said…
We are so happy for you. I agree, enjoy every minute and take naps when or if they do. Please keep us updated when you can. We love to see the pictures. Congratulations!
Cynthia and Trey Arnold
At Friday, June 23, 2006 10:50:00 AM,
Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
At Friday, June 23, 2006 11:04:00 AM,
Anonymous said…
I'm so happy for you guys. Please let me and Kwesi know if we can do anything. It's funny but I actually want twins :-) I'm sure I have no idea what I am in for. Thank you so much for keeping us updated on their progress.
At Friday, June 23, 2006 6:07:00 PM,
Pam Freer said…
Congratulations on the homecoming. We look forward to seeing the girls at Center Hill soon.
At Sunday, June 25, 2006 8:44:00 PM,
Anonymous said…
I am so happy that Abigail and Ansley are home now. Please keep the pictures coming! I wish you many happy memories with your new bundles of joy.
Love,
RaeRae
Post a Comment
<< Home