Special Pictures
Abigail and Ansley had another great day. No new news, so you get pictures!!
(Current weights: Abigail 5 lbs. 2 oz. and Ansley 4 lbs. 15.7 oz!!!!)

(Current weights: Abigail 5 lbs. 2 oz. and Ansley 4 lbs. 15.7 oz!!!!)

Abigail
Ansley



8 Comments:
At Friday, June 16, 2006 5:56:00 AM,
Anonymous said…
Your pictures made Nee smile. Thanks for the late night posting,
June
At Friday, June 16, 2006 5:28:00 PM,
Lindsay said…
You are so so close to having two 5 pound babies. How exicting!! Hopefully they'll be making their way home soon. Love, Lindsay
At Friday, June 16, 2006 11:05:00 PM,
Anonymous said…
What sweet angels!! They are growing so much.. I can't wait to see those 2!! They are really looking a lot alike!!
Love you all!
Julie Adcox
At Saturday, June 17, 2006 12:19:00 AM,
Anonymous said…
I finally get to see pictures!! They are adorable and I don't know...I think i might have to agree with Eric and say I think they'll look alike. But who knows?! I'm glad everythings going good though and after they get out of the hospital I wanna see them!! : ) Yall will be great parents!! And if you ever have a question on twins just ask!
I love all 4 of yall! : )
At Saturday, June 17, 2006 6:48:00 PM,
Anonymous said…
Hi guys! Micah finally helped me get on your blog. Your girls are just precious. They look identical. I am so happy for you. Eric have a great Father's Day tomorrow and Rebekay happy belated Mother's Day. I can't wait until the day I get to meet them in person. Love, Karen Howell
At Saturday, June 17, 2006 6:50:00 PM,
Anonymous said…
Rebecca I am sorry I misspelled your name. What was I thinking? Love you, Karen
At Sunday, June 18, 2006 8:19:00 AM,
Pam Freer said…
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY ERIC!!!!
At Sunday, June 18, 2006 8:20:00 AM,
Pam Freer said…
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY ERIC!!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home