OurTwinGirls

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Here are the first of many pictures to come!

The girls spent the night in the hospital room with Mommy and Daddy.

Mommy and Daddy got the girls all fixed up for their first photo shoot.

To view their pictures, go to www.thatsmybaby.net. Click to skip the intro. Then go to "View Photos" in the top, left corner. You will then enter the following access codes...040-89063 (Abigail and Ansley together), 040-89047 (for Abigail's picture), and 040-89058 (for Ansley's picture). Then choose the "View" option under Guest view. There is also a guest book for everyone to sign. The girls would love to hear from you!

We'll add more pictures of the homecoming as soon as we get a little break.

Lots of love to everyone!

4 Comments:

  • At Tuesday, June 27, 2006 9:19:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I am so happy to see that your girls are finally home! Things are going to get hectic, but be patient... things get better!

    Best wishes and good luck! May the first time they sleep through the night not be too far away...

    Love,
    Jennie Miller

     
  • At Tuesday, June 27, 2006 9:57:00 AM, Blogger Dana and the kids said…

    I love the pictures! Thanks for sharing them.

    We can't wait to visit you all now that they are home.

     
  • At Wednesday, June 28, 2006 8:43:00 AM, Blogger Becky said…

    PRECIOUS!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY ARE HOME! A lot happens when I go on vacation!!!! I've GOT to make a trip to come see them soon... they are the cutest!! Love you guys!

     
  • At Sunday, July 02, 2006 5:30:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I am so happy for the four of you!
    Abigail and Ansley, you are so beautiful.

    Love Always,
    RaeRae

     

Post a Comment

<< Home