Did we mention that the girls get tired of the way we put them in their beds? They like to get creative!



(The pig was placed in the bed to show the direction that the girls always start out in. It was a special gift from their Daddy. Every little razorback fan needs their first hog!)
The girls also like to cuddle in their sleep.
The "I Love My Daddy" outfits.
They were Mommy's Little Cuties this day.



Thanks Aunt Jennifer for our cute outfits!)
Sleeping with Mommy and Daddy

(In most of the pictures above, Abigail is on the left, and Ansley is on the right.)



4 Comments:
At Friday, July 14, 2006 7:59:00 AM,
Anonymous said…
Yeah! More pictures! I love looking at pictures of the beauties. You two are doing a great job with the girls. They are getting more bigger and beautiful. I hope you get more sleep in the furture!
RaeRae
At Friday, July 14, 2006 8:00:00 AM,
Anonymous said…
Sorry it is spelled future.
At Friday, July 14, 2006 9:36:00 AM,
Anonymous said…
They are so adorable!!! I love that you guys keep posting pictures so we can all watch them grow. The pictures of them sleeping made me laugh. They are too cute!!!
Kim Cammuse
At Friday, July 14, 2006 4:25:00 PM,
Anonymous said…
Hi, we are so excited when there are new pictures. The Johns (grandparents) came over the other night for Lance to see the 4th of July pictures. I loved all their comments. Today's are some of the cutest of all. Enjoy every minute you have with them, they are growing so fast. Love, Jerry &Betty
Post a Comment
<< Home