3 months old!
Hello! Abigail and Ansley were three months old last Sunday the 16th. Time really is flying by. We've had our third doctor's appointment to make sure they are growing and gaining weight. Abigail was 6 lbs 2 oz and Ansley was 6 lbs 9 oz as of Thursday. The doctor was pleased with both girls' progress...as are we. We have so many things to be thankful for! The Lord has truly blessed us. Here are a few pictures from their three month birthday. Enjoy! 










12 Comments:
At Sunday, July 23, 2006 5:36:00 PM,
Becky said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
At Sunday, July 23, 2006 5:54:00 PM,
Becky said…
They are so beautiful! Happy 3-month Birthday girls!
At Sunday, July 23, 2006 7:26:00 PM,
Pam Freer said…
Great pics of the girls. We are excited that they are doing so well. They are absolutely beautiful x2.
At Monday, July 24, 2006 8:49:00 AM,
Dana and the kids said…
They are growing so fast. I can't wait to see them again. Three months - wow! They are so precious!
At Monday, July 24, 2006 1:08:00 PM,
Anonymous said…
The pictures of the girls are so cute! I am glad the check-up went well. Hope to see you soon..
Rachael, Daniel and Lane
At Monday, July 24, 2006 6:37:00 PM,
Anonymous said…
Eric,
I am really enjoying your blog site. Sharon Rowe gace it to me and I shared it with Jamie. You two are doing such an awesome job with your "girls". Twins are such special people. Our girls are so much fun now, at almost 16 months. They are so different. Grandparents enjoy twins more since they never have to share. There is always one for each grandparent. Twins are so much work, but are so much fun, too. You two are truly doubly blessed. Jamie had to limit our girls trips out also. There are germs everywhere for there immature immune system. When the gilrs made it through their first winter without a sickness, I was so-o-o thankful. We are a little paranoid, but an ounce of preventin is worth a pound of cure. Jamie kept the girls out of the nursery until they were a year old or there abouts. I am getting old and have memory lapses. Ha! Ha!
I am glad you have fond memories of me, even though I wasn't your teacher. I am working in the nursery, postpartum department at St Bernard's now on weekends. I love it. Probably almost as much as teaching. Bonus, no homework to grade. Downside, no summer break. Well, I have rattled on long enough. Thanks so much for letting everyone share your precious little girls' victories.
Lots of Love,
Miss Melanie (Melanie Park)
At Tuesday, July 25, 2006 12:37:00 AM,
Anonymous said…
Ansley, I can't believe you are bigger than your sister! I love their outfits. The cutest babies have to wear the cutest clothes! Eric and Rebecca, you two are doing great with the girls.
Have a great week!
RaeRae
At Tuesday, July 25, 2006 11:38:00 AM,
Jillina said…
Cute! I esp love the party in my crib oneies - very fitting. So glad things are going well. love you.
At Tuesday, July 25, 2006 1:28:00 PM,
Anonymous said…
Beautiful girls, you included! I must say you look really good for having twins. I see the girls also like Soothies. Chase was addicted to those things. I noticed that the girls end up close to each other when they sleep; how sweet. I hope all is going well. I want to see the twins one day really soon.
Jina Fisher
At Tuesday, July 25, 2006 9:04:00 PM,
Anonymous said…
i just had to giggle at the 'party in my crib' shirts--how cool is that?
aunt june
At Monday, July 31, 2006 12:35:00 PM,
Anonymous said…
those pictures are adorable! and i love the "party in my crib at 2 am" outfits. these girls are too cute!!
At Thursday, August 03, 2006 1:27:00 PM,
Anonymous said…
rebecca i think i saw your sister at las palmas today? maybe. she looked exactly like you. just thought i'd let ya know.
Post a Comment
<< Home