OurTwinGirls

Monday, October 05, 2009

Finally...Another Soccer Game

After two weekends of rained out soccer games, we were finally blessed with a GORGEOUS Saturday! The girls had their soccer game that morning with a few of our good friends there to cheer them on, and then we enjoyed a picnic lunch on the deck. We spent the rest of the day getting ready for Camdyn's arrival and watching football.
Warming up before the game
Abigail - Ansley
Both girls enjoyed the game. Abigail enjoyed running hard after the ball and ran all over the field. Ansley ran hard too this time but wanted to hold the coach's hand the entire game. When we told her she wasn't allowed to hold her hand anymore, we looked out and the coach was running around holding Ansley. We had to have a little talk about that! :)
Uncle Matt making fun of me with the soccer ball under his shirt. I think he looks about 37 weeks along, don't you?!
Family picture
With Miss Amy...who is getting married in January! Congrats!!!
With Uncle Matt, Maddie, and Braeden
Uncle Matt and Maddie
Picnic on the deck
Abigail - Ansley
Enjoying push up pops with Daddy.
I bought some small canvases for the girls to each paint a picture for Camdyn's room. We worked on that Saturday afternoon and were about worn out by the time we were finished, but I think they will look great! I know Abigail and Ansley were so proud. I did limit their colors to the paints I was going to use to paint his name on a canvas so they will at least coordinate.
Abigail - Ansley

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home