OurTwinGirls

Saturday, October 03, 2009

37 weeks...Camdyn Is Full Term!

On Friday, Camdyn and I had made it to 37 weeks. It is such a huge blessing to know that he is technically full term now! My doctor gets back into town on Monday, and, after that, I think I am pretty much ok with Camdyn arriving at any time. If not, he is still scheduled to arrive at 7:30am on Oct 16!


On Friday night, my brother called and said he was coming over and would watch the girls for us to have a date night. So, of course, Eric and I took him up on that offer. We headed out for a quick movie and enjoyed getting away for a little while. He got brave and took them to rent a movie, and they each got to pick their own and get some gummy treats. Then he took them to the gas station to get them each a gatorade, ring pops, bubble gum, and a candy bar. Thank goodness they didn't eat it all that night! They had a big time with their Uncle Matthew, and we enjoyed a little time alone! Thank you, Hunky Matt...or Aye Bay Bay! We took a few pictures before we left...


1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home