I can't believe it, but we have finished Camdyn's nursery. There are a few minor things that I want to do, but I will get to them if I ever have time.

I need to take a close up of the girls' paintings. I painted his name on the middle canvas, and they were so excited to see their pictures hung on the wall too.

In other news, Abigail and Ansley got moved to the back row in the car. They were so excited when they saw their seats back there, and they thought it was because they have been good and are big girls. We won't tell them that we really didn't have a choice. The said they could help me make sure
Camdyn was
ok while we were riding in the car, and they seemed excited about that also.
3 Comments:
At Monday, October 05, 2009 11:08:00 PM,
Angie said…
An Arkansas helment on the shelf? I'm shocked!! :0)
....not sure I spelled helment right. That's a sports term, and I don't cloud my mind with that kind of knowledge.
At Tuesday, October 06, 2009 9:27:00 AM,
Charlie and Jennifer Senn said…
Congrats and best wishes on baby brother. And I can't believe the girls are old enough to play soccer...so cute. Glad you all are good. You look so pretty! Your face is glowing and your hair is so long and pretty.
At Tuesday, October 06, 2009 12:40:00 PM,
Becky said…
That "Octoger" video is HILARIOUS!!! The room looks great and you look awesome!!!!! Can't wait to see that baby boy!!
Post a Comment
<< Home