About Me

- Name: Abigail and Ansley
- Location: Nashville, Tennessee, United States
We were born on Easter Sunday 2006. Even though we were 11 weeks early, we couldn't wait to meet our Mommy, Daddy, family, and friends. Thank you for all of your prayers. Because we can't read or write yet, Mommy and Daddy will keep everyone updated for us. We can't wait to meet all of you!!! Love, Abigail and Ansley
Previous Posts
- Today Abigail decided it was her turn again to ste...
- Another great day for Abigail and Ansley. Ansley w...
- The girls had to say goodbye to their Arkansas aun...
- Abigail and Ansley had a great weekend.Friday the ...
- There isn't a whole lot more to add to the previou...
- For Abigail and Ansley's fans who check during the...
- This was one of our most exciting days so far. We ...
- Today was a great day for Abigail and Ansley. Both...
- Happy 4 Weeks Abigail and Ansley!
- Happy Mother's Day!









4 Comments:
At Sunday, May 28, 2006 12:33:00 PM,
Pam Freer said…
Those were awesome pictures. I was having withdrawal as it was a few days since new pics. I loved the picture of the footsies. Our prayers are with you guys daily.
Love,
Pam Freer
At Sunday, May 28, 2006 1:08:00 PM,
Anonymous said…
Those pictures are precious! I look forward to seeing more and I hope that I can see them again soon!! They are just too cute!! Cute little quilts Aunt Jenn Bland!! I hope Grammy Johns is having fun with them this weekend! Love to all!
Aunt Julie
At Sunday, May 28, 2006 4:26:00 PM,
Anonymous said…
We love the new pictures! What precious little ones they are. We think of you daily and you're always in our prayers. We can hardly wait to see them in person. We love you all a bunch!
Dan, Debbie, and Dustyn
At Sunday, May 28, 2006 4:32:00 PM,
Anonymous said…
Hey Uncle Eric and Rebecca,
I saw the pictures of the babies and they look fantastic. Can't wait to see them in person. Talk to you soon.
Dustyn
Post a Comment
<< Home