This was one of our most exciting days so far. We thought that the excitement was going to be that both girls were going to get to wear clothes for the first time. The excitement came when the Doctor told us that the girls could see each other for the first time since they came to see us!! Rebecca was able to kangaroo with both girls. Ansley loved it!! It sure does seem like she is going to be a cuddler, unlike her daddy. :) Abigail wasn't as excited about cuddling. Rebecca was able to hold both of them for about 20 minutes before Abigail starting showing out, telling us she was ready to get back in her bed!! Ansley had another great day on her cannula. Let's see if she can make it two nights!!
Abigail weighed in at 3 lbs, 11 oz. Ansley weighed 3 lbs, 3.3 oz. Both girls are also on full feedings (15 ml's) every three hours, which will help them continue to grow.
Please remember in your prayers the girls' head ultrasound to be done some time Thursday.





Abigail weighed in at 3 lbs, 11 oz. Ansley weighed 3 lbs, 3.3 oz. Both girls are also on full feedings (15 ml's) every three hours, which will help them continue to grow.
Please remember in your prayers the girls' head ultrasound to be done some time Thursday.
In the pictures below, Abigail is the one with the CPAP (white hat). Ansley is the one with the nasal cannula showing off her pretty hair.








4 Comments:
At Thursday, May 18, 2006 8:49:00 AM,
Anonymous said…
Hey guys! I am so excited that the girls got reunited!! I know that is what you have been looking forward to!! They are both so cute and I can't wait to see them again!! Ansley what a beautiful head of hair you have!!
Love you guys!
Praying for those great test results!
Love
Julie
At Thursday, May 18, 2006 8:52:00 AM,
Becky said…
That is the sweetest thing I have ever seen... I'm going to call Anne Geddes to come take their picture in a flower or something! Hope today goes well!! Let us know!
At Thursday, May 18, 2006 10:03:00 AM,
Anonymous said…
I'm so glad to see them cuddling w/ Mommy. That has got to be the best feeling in the world. And, Grammy Johns keeps kissing the monitor!!!!!!!!!! - Kelly R.
At Thursday, May 18, 2006 2:51:00 PM,
Anonymous said…
Those were some of the most precious pictures I have ever seen! It makes me want to go grab up my girls and hug them tight. God has truly blessed your family!
Danna (Stokes) Ramsey
Post a Comment
<< Home