OurTwinGirls

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Well, not too much to write about the last couple of days..... We think that is a good thing. Moving the girls to the isolettes was supposed to be a good thing. Well, it may be good for them, but it sure stinks for Mom and Dad!! We aren't able to play with them as much. It is almost impossible to interact with them.

Great news to report. Abigail and Ansley are both doing well with their feedings, which are every three hours. (This is milk instead of just IV fluid.) Neither of them were feeding at all at the beginning of the week. On Tuesday they tolerated 2 ml's of milk. On Wednesday they were increased to and tolerated 5 ml's. This afternoon they were increased to 8 ml's!! This is very important for weight gain.
Here are our most recent pictures:

Ansley
Abigail (smiling?)

2 Comments:

  • At Saturday, May 06, 2006 9:56:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I just wanted you guys to know that I am thinking about you and praying for you. I can only imagine what it must be like to see your babies hooked up to all those machines and monitors, but praise God for modern medicine!
    Hang in there!
    -Sara (Pigg) Walker (knew Rebecca from Lipscomb and I'm also a friend of Jeff Lasher)

     
  • At Sunday, May 07, 2006 3:39:00 PM, Blogger Pam Freer said…

    The girls are beautiful. We wish you all the best and can't wait to meet them in person.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home