Another great day for Abigail and Ansley. Ansley weighed 3lbs, 12 oz. Abigail lost a little weight. She weighed in at 3 lbs, 14 oz. Abigail started feedings today. She is still having feeding intolerance. They have to be very careful with this because it is very important that she not do what she did last weekend. Mr. Dave and Mrs. Lindsay came to see us tonight. We really enjoyed them. Mr. Dave had the cleanest hands of all of our guests. He was extra careful! Sure would be nice if we knew our Daddy's hands were that clean every time he stuck them in our isolettes!!!
We don't have much to write tonight, but we just agreed that is probably a blessing!! ;)
Here are some pictures of us today.... Abigail is in yellow, and Ansley is in pink.
We don't have much to write tonight, but we just agreed that is probably a blessing!! ;)
Here are some pictures of us today.... Abigail is in yellow, and Ansley is in pink.


Ansley gets ready for her bottle.
Abigail gets ready for her sponge bath.



6 Comments:
At Wednesday, May 24, 2006 8:25:00 AM,
Abigail and Ansley said…
I just spit Coke all over my computer!!! I thought Katy was trying to make this Arkansas boy get out my dictionary, only to see your name at the bottom. Too Funny!
At Wednesday, May 24, 2006 9:18:00 AM,
Becky said…
They are getting little cheeks on them! SO CUTE! Keep up the good work Mommy and Daddy!! You must be doing something right! :)
At Wednesday, May 24, 2006 10:15:00 AM,
Dana and the kids said…
They have grown so much since we saw them over the weekend.
Yay on taking the bottle! When do they get to try their mommy?
At Wednesday, May 24, 2006 10:16:00 AM,
Dana and the kids said…
I forgot to add. . .
I LOVE the picture of Ansley getting ready for her bottle.
Dana
At Wednesday, May 24, 2006 2:40:00 PM,
Anonymous said…
Hey guys!
They are growing so much and are just too cute!! I know you are happy to be able to feed them when you can!! I hope that Abigail can do that soon too! I love you guys and you are in my prayers daily!! I will have to come visit soon!
Love ALways
julie
At Wednesday, May 24, 2006 4:52:00 PM,
Anonymous said…
They are so precious!! We love the cheeks :-)
Chelsea and Kwesi
Post a Comment
<< Home