For Abigail and Ansley's fans who check during the day..........
We just left the hospital and got some great news!! First of all, both Abigail's and Ansley's ultrasounds came back normal!!!!!! Second, Abigail is now on the cannula and both are doing well on this contraption!! (knock on wood) The doctors and nurses are thrilled with how they are doing. Keep praying that this continues. We will update the blog later tonight with new pictures including pictures of Abigail in her clothes, but I wanted everyone to know the good news.
Eric
We just left the hospital and got some great news!! First of all, both Abigail's and Ansley's ultrasounds came back normal!!!!!! Second, Abigail is now on the cannula and both are doing well on this contraption!! (knock on wood) The doctors and nurses are thrilled with how they are doing. Keep praying that this continues. We will update the blog later tonight with new pictures including pictures of Abigail in her clothes, but I wanted everyone to know the good news.
Eric



2 Comments:
At Thursday, May 18, 2006 9:40:00 PM,
Layton Family said…
Our hearts are filled with tears of happiness for you guys. We know that the days continue to be long, but we also know the joy you feel each time you look into the eyes of your little girls. Eric, isn't being a daddy awesome!! We will continue to think about you guys and are praying all the time for the girls to continue to "bloom". Stay strong -- GOD IS SO GOOD!!
We love you so much.
Brian, Tara, Paisley, and Xander
P.S. Call me back!
At Thursday, May 18, 2006 11:31:00 PM,
Anonymous said…
Abigail and Ansley are beautiful! I didn't have as much hair as Ansley until I was 3 years old! Rebecca, my Nan (Mrs. Hatchett)smiled as I showed her their pictures last Sunday. Eric, you will be fighting off those boys soon! I'm glad you are receiving good reports. Abigail and Ansley, you have the coolest parents. Keep up the good work girls!
Post a Comment
<< Home