There isn't a whole lot more to add to the previous post. However, we did call to check on the girls earlier, and they are having a good night so far. The nurse said that Abigail and Ansley's weights are 3 lbs 12 oz and 3 lbs 7oz, respectively. Below are pictures of the girls from today. They were sleeping very soundly during our visit. They must have been tired from yesterday! Abigail was modeling an adorable pink top made by Mrs. Sandra. It may be a few more days before Ansley can wear clothes. She will have to be able to regulate her body temperature on her own (without the help of the incubator). Below are our latest pictures. It's nice to be able to see Abigail's sweet face again! Can anyone tell if they look alike?











6 Comments:
At Friday, May 19, 2006 9:27:00 AM,
Dana and the kids said…
They are growing so fast. They do look a like - like sisters should and they are beautiful like their mom. :) I'm so glad that they finally got to spend some time with each other. Yay on the feedings - Rebecca must be giving them some yummy milk.
Silas is eager to play with the girls. He already has some cars picked out to let them play with.
We love you!
Love,
Dana, John, Silas, Aidan and Savannah
At Friday, May 19, 2006 1:13:00 PM,
Pam Freer said…
I can't believe how much they have grown. They are absolutely beautiful. Rebecca you look great!--as do you Eric.
At Friday, May 19, 2006 2:50:00 PM,
Anonymous said…
Eric an Rebecca,
I've never met either of you but feel like Iam a neighbor next door.
I talk to Grammy Donna frequently as I work in a Drs office. I've tried to keep up with the girls progress and have put them on our prayer list. They are so precious, they look like little angles. Mircles do happen thru the power of God. You will have to continue updates on the girls even after they go home, they have become a part of so many peoples hearts....
Will look forward to their homecoming........Ms. Walton
At Friday, May 19, 2006 9:34:00 PM,
Anonymous said…
I am go glad the girls are doing well. I can not wait to see them in person. I think about you often and pray that everything is ok. Heath has shown me your website so I can keep updated.
Lots of Love
Heath, Micah and Logan
At Saturday, May 20, 2006 4:02:00 PM,
Anonymous said…
God is truly wonderful! Your babies are so beautiful! I am so glad things are improving. You are in our thoughts and prayers, those girls are lucky to have such a wonderful family. Hope each day is better than the day before.
Love,
Michael,Stacy,Kayman,Korie,and Kendrix Bryant
At Sunday, May 21, 2006 7:45:00 PM,
Julie and Chris said…
Hey guys! They are growing so much! They are precious! I do think they look a little alike!! I am glad that the tests went well! You are all in my prayers!
Love you guys!
Julie
Post a Comment
<< Home