You are Invited to a Birthday Open House
We still can't believe that Abigail and Ansley will be one in just a couple of weeks! As a way of showing our appreciation to all of those that helped us make it through the girls' first year, we are having a Birthday Open House. Yes, that includes you, our blog family too! It has meant so much that so many of you continue to check on us!
Simply click on the invitation above for a larger view. We deleted our address for security reasons, but, if you are interested in joining us, e-mail us at AbigailandAnsley@myway.com for more information. We would love for you to join us!
A special thanks to our dear friend, Elly, who designed and drew the invitation above. She is very talented and is going to start doing things like this on the side. So let us know if you would like her contact information.




4 Comments:
At Monday, April 02, 2007 7:36:00 AM,
The Hadfields said…
What a great idea!! The invitations are precious, your freind did a great job! I wish we lived in Nashville and we would be there!!
At Monday, April 02, 2007 9:58:00 AM,
chris anne said…
Wow. I can't believe that they are about to turn one! That is so great. And that is a great idea for the party, too. Love that inviation.
At Monday, April 02, 2007 1:23:00 PM,
Charlie and Jennifer Senn said…
The invitations are cute and inviting. I know that will be fun! Who do the other girls belong to?...Savannah and Jolee?
At Tuesday, April 03, 2007 10:11:00 PM,
Angie said…
Tell Eric I am holding an Arkansas baseball cap hostage until I see those cute Johns girls... all THREE of them!
Just kidding. Brad found the cap in the guest room after he left. Do you want me to mail it? Is that the best way to get it there?
Post a Comment
<< Home