11 Months Old!!!
On Friday, Abigail and Ansley turned eleven months old. Just one month until that big birthday! We can't believe it! Not much else has been going on. Both girls are on their second round of antibiotics, but we are hoping that this one gets rid of those double ear infections! They did, however, decide to share their germs with Mommy. They went to their class at church on Sunday. We have been anxious to go, but we couldn't because of the germs that little ones can share. They both did very well and are looking forward to next Sunday! We are so happy to be back at church and to see all of our wonderful church family again! We have missed you!
After church and lunch on Sunday, we had our special "11 Month Photo Shoot." (We enjoyed lunch at Royal Thai, one of Mommy's favorites. The last time she ate there was when she was literally in labor with the girls! The girls arrived about 10 hours later!)
"Nice sweater, Abigail." "Ansley, seriously, it's just like the one you have on!"
Tonight we enjoyed a delicious dinner at Ted's Montana Grill with Mommy's family. We were big girls and were able to sit in the "big girl chairs." Thanks for dinner, Nana and Granddaddy!



7 Comments:
At Tuesday, March 20, 2007 7:04:00 AM,
The Hadfields said…
11 months, wow!! Are you busy making plans for their first brithday party?? They look so happy!
At Tuesday, March 20, 2007 4:58:00 PM,
Unknown said…
Ok, 11 months old already?? I know this is cliche, but it seems like yesterday Jenny (Church) Hunter was telling me about you delivering the girls early and asking me to pray for you all. Isn't God good?!? If only He would just let us slow time down once in awhile :)
At Tuesday, March 20, 2007 6:20:00 PM,
Angie said…
I can't believe it's almost been a year. I still remember where I was when Eric called and told me you were at the hospital. My, how your world has changed in the last 330 days!
I love all your captions with the photos. You're so witty!
At Tuesday, March 20, 2007 8:33:00 PM,
The Hadfields said…
Sorry, that's amy.hadfield@bhsi.com !!
At Wednesday, March 21, 2007 8:43:00 AM,
chris anne said…
wow. i can't believe they are 11 months old. and how adorable to see them in high chairs like big girls! we need to get together!
At Wednesday, March 21, 2007 10:33:00 AM,
Becky said…
They could not be any cuter!!!! Happy 11 month birthday girls!!!
At Monday, March 26, 2007 9:34:00 AM,
THE MORROW FAMILY said…
Your girls are sooooo... cute! I found your website somehow through jumping around from one to another. Crazy how that happens! I got your message on our website awhile ago, too...thanks for that. Your girls are precious, though. They really are! I love seeing other multiples. :) I would love to e-mail if you ever want...mine is annamorrow@knology.net. It's always good to talk to those that can sympathize with what it's like having more than 1 at a time. It's completely different than just 1. It has it's challenges, but I wouldn't trade it for the world. We're having so much fun as I know ya'll are, too. Bethany keeps me up to date, too, on your girls. Talk to you later. Love, Anna
Post a Comment
<< Home