So Much for Smiles
We tried so hard to get a good pictures of the girls in their beautiful dresses that their Great Aunt Lottie made. As you can see from the picture, neither girl would really cooperate. So much for smiles!!!
This is the best we could do.
Abigail has given up her precious smile for her "prissy lips" look. Ansley has developed this wonderful new "smile."



13 Comments:
At Sunday, March 11, 2007 11:41:00 PM,
Becky said…
OH MY GOSH!!!!!! They are the cutest even without smiling!!! I love those faces!!! ha!! They are so adorable!! And I love the dresses!
At Monday, March 12, 2007 3:41:00 AM,
Brian, Jamie, Molly & Sarah said…
Those are the sweetest faces, even w/out a smile. Too cute! The dresses are precious, what a talented aunt you have!
Jamie
At Monday, March 12, 2007 11:59:00 AM,
Angie said…
Love the new looks, girls! Very glamorous "smiles" and "pouty lips."
At Monday, March 12, 2007 6:45:00 PM,
Ryan and Michelle said…
Smile or no smile, they are as cute as can be!!
At Monday, March 12, 2007 9:45:00 PM,
chris anne said…
who cares about smiles, those girls are just beautiful! and those dresses, they are so pretty. i love the funny faces, too.
At Tuesday, March 13, 2007 2:00:00 PM,
TheGlissonFamily said…
They look beautiful even with all the funny faces--I can't believe how big they are getting! Brad and I have taken some pretty funny looking pictures of our girls' different faces throughout their stages of life--I'm sure they will hate some of them one day! Thanks for the update.
Rebekah
At Tuesday, March 13, 2007 2:08:00 PM,
Courtney said…
They are so precious! Love those sweet dresses too!
At Wednesday, March 14, 2007 7:19:00 AM,
The Hadfields said…
The dresses are beautiful!! They are too cute!
At Wednesday, March 14, 2007 5:45:00 PM,
Lindsay said…
I love those funny faces!!
At Wednesday, March 14, 2007 9:42:00 PM,
Charlie and Jennifer Senn said…
Those pictures are bound to get lots of comments. Something about little girls in pretty dresses....love it! And the funny faces are great!
At Wednesday, March 14, 2007 11:05:00 PM,
Stacy said…
Precious girls!! The "look" has already started!
At Thursday, March 15, 2007 7:53:00 PM,
mandiandjosh said…
I wish I had an Aunt Lottie! They are getting so big!
At Sunday, March 18, 2007 7:48:00 AM,
Kimberlie Reese Denham said…
These photos are hilarious! They brought a huge smile to my face. Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment
<< Home