About Me

- Name: Abigail and Ansley
- Location: Nashville, Tennessee, United States
We were born on Easter Sunday 2006. Even though we were 11 weeks early, we couldn't wait to meet our Mommy, Daddy, family, and friends. Thank you for all of your prayers. Because we can't read or write yet, Mommy and Daddy will keep everyone updated for us. We can't wait to meet all of you!!! Love, Abigail and Ansley



10 Comments:
At Monday, February 26, 2007 9:45:00 PM,
Brian, Jamie, Molly & Sarah said…
How sweet, and I love the action sequence! They are getting so big! They are going to be walking before you turn around. Thanks for the new pictures, they are precious!
Jamie
At Monday, February 26, 2007 9:47:00 PM,
chris anne said…
what fun pictures. they are too cute. i can't wait to see you all again.
At Monday, February 26, 2007 10:42:00 PM,
Jillina said…
Adorable! They are going to have soo much fun with each other. I love seeing pictures of them playing together!
At Tuesday, February 27, 2007 1:42:00 AM,
countrymusicgirl said…
CUTE,CUTE!!! They are so pretty and sweet!!!
At Tuesday, February 27, 2007 2:53:00 PM,
Anonymous said…
Every picture of these two just gets cuter and cuter. God has blessed you so much!!! Wish we could see them in person!
Danna Ramsey
At Tuesday, February 27, 2007 5:03:00 PM,
Courtney said…
They are TOO CUTE!
At Wednesday, February 28, 2007 7:41:00 AM,
The Hadfields said…
Precious!! I bet you have so much fun playing with them. I'm sure diapering, feeding and napping are a different story.. HA!
At Wednesday, February 28, 2007 2:29:00 PM,
Kimberlie Reese Denham said…
Too funny! I love seeing photos of the girls and reading your captions! Hilarious!
At Thursday, March 01, 2007 5:18:00 PM,
Angie said…
CUTE!!! I can't wait to see those two (and you) again!
At Thursday, March 01, 2007 9:48:00 PM,
Becky said…
Oh my gosh!!! They are SOOOO cute! I haven't checked in on you in awhile and these are such fun pics to find!!! They are precious!
Post a Comment
<< Home