9 Months Old!!!
Abigail and Ansley turned nine months yesterday. They are getting to be such big girls! They are full of life and both of them have huge personalities! They constantly keep us laughing!...except when we went to get our pictures taken on Monday. They both looked adorable in their little dresses, but as soon as we sat them down for their photo shoot, they went crazy! We tried to alternate screaming babies. When one got upset, we would pick her up and try to calm her while we tried to get pictures of the other. Thank goodness Uncle Matthew was there for this juggling act. Just to tell you how well it ended up working out...we had to reschedule our pictures for next week! Let's keep our fingers crossed that the girls will be extra chipper that day! :) Below are some pictures of the girls at nine months.




As we are getting the girls ready to go out the door, we notice that Ansley's eyes were covered with her hat. She was jabbering away but not complaining about someone turning out the lights! :)
Abigail at 9 months old
Anlsey at 9 months old

It is almost impossible to get a good picture of both girls at the same time!



14 Comments:
At Wednesday, January 17, 2007 11:27:00 PM,
Lindsay said…
I love their socks and the hat over her eyes is too funny. I'm blown away how precious they are!!
At Thursday, January 18, 2007 8:01:00 AM,
The Hadfields said…
They are so adorable. Gosh, it's hard enough taking a picture of one busy child, I can't imagine trying to get a picture of 2!! I think you do a great job!
At Thursday, January 18, 2007 8:12:00 AM,
chris anne said…
they are so pretty--looking just like you! i love the giraffe socks!
At Thursday, January 18, 2007 8:27:00 AM,
Anonymous said…
They are so CUTE!!! i just want to squeeze them!, Lets get together soon!!!
Amy & Jason Conner
At Thursday, January 18, 2007 10:01:00 AM,
Brian, Jamie, Molly & Sarah said…
Hey Gang! I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but it just gets harder to get both girls happy at the same time! When you do, it is a wonderful picture!
Jamie
At Thursday, January 18, 2007 10:28:00 AM,
Angie said…
Funny- she's not phased by the hat. She still had lots left to say. Those girls sure are cute!
At Thursday, January 18, 2007 5:22:00 PM,
Becky said…
They are SOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE! I LOVE those giraffe socks! Just precious!!!!
At Thursday, January 18, 2007 10:11:00 PM,
AJnChattown said…
They are so so pretty! Keep those pictures coming.
At Thursday, January 18, 2007 10:42:00 PM,
Courtney said…
So cute! They definitely have your beautiful eyes! Pictures are a challenge aren't they!
Courtney
At Friday, January 19, 2007 4:32:00 PM,
Elizabeth Miller said…
SUPER sweet and cute! I LOVED the 9month age. They really start to shine! Love you!
At Saturday, January 20, 2007 9:18:00 AM,
Unknown said…
I can't believe they are nine months old already!! Time flies by way too fast, doesn't it? Except when you are trying to get pictures taken, of course! Your girls are beautiful!!
At Saturday, January 20, 2007 9:43:00 AM,
elly green said…
where can I get some socks like that?
At Saturday, January 20, 2007 11:33:00 PM,
countrymusicgirl said…
I can't believe the beauties are 9 months old!! They couldn't get any cuter!!
At Sunday, January 21, 2007 3:45:00 PM,
Kimberlie Reese Denham said…
It's amazing to see how much the girls have grown. They are beautiful!
Post a Comment
<< Home