Brrrr...Winter Is Finally Here!
We thought we'd share these pictures of Abigail and Ansley in the sweaters that their Great Aunt June made for them. I think they knew how cute they looked! Even though it's already January, winter has decided to arrive finally, at least for a few days. I have been waiting anxiously to get out their cute winter outfits, and I think it's finally time! :)



11 Comments:
At Wednesday, January 10, 2007 3:56:00 PM,
Laurie said…
your girls are beautiful and I just love the little sweaters. Make sure you keep them for family heirlooms. My mother in law just gave me one for Annaleigh that HER mother wore 80 years ago!
At Wednesday, January 10, 2007 4:59:00 PM,
Becky said…
Those are TOOO cute! They are so beautiful! It was good to hear your voice the other day! Sorry it was such a quick conversation... I was fighting the psychos shopping at Target for a parking space :) Hope that you had a fabulous birthday and that you had a yummy dinner out with your hubby! Love you Bec!
At Wednesday, January 10, 2007 6:10:00 PM,
Angie said…
Oh, those are so sweet!!
At Wednesday, January 10, 2007 8:43:00 PM,
Anonymous said…
Hey
They are too cute in those sweaters! I can't wait to see them again!! Let me know when a good time would be.. I still have their Christmas presents!! Happy late birthday Rebecca!! I love you guys!
Aunt JuJu
At Wednesday, January 10, 2007 10:11:00 PM,
chris anne said…
these are defintely my favorite pictures of the girls! they look so beautiful--those eyes! glad you all are staying warm.
At Thursday, January 11, 2007 5:45:00 AM,
Anonymous said…
Abigail and Ansley are so precious that no one notices the botched stitches in the sweaters. An amateur knitter's dream assignment!
Love you all,
Aunt June
At Thursday, January 11, 2007 10:01:00 AM,
Anonymous said…
The babies are beautiful. I can't believe how much they've grown. I hope all the is well with the Johns' family. You are all wonderful people!!! Kelly Ros...
At Thursday, January 11, 2007 5:24:00 PM,
The Hadfields said…
Precious!!
At Thursday, January 11, 2007 9:41:00 PM,
countrymusicgirl said…
How sweet! I love their sweaters!
At Monday, January 15, 2007 4:40:00 PM,
Charlie and Jennifer Senn said…
LOVE those pictures!!!! What cute, cozy outfits.
At Wednesday, January 17, 2007 1:18:00 PM,
Natalie Church said…
The girls are so cute and seem so sweet. I hope to see them soon. I hope ya'll are doing well!
Natalie
Post a Comment
<< Home