Santa's Little Helpers
Abigail and Ansley got to meet Santa this weekend! They wouldn't give us a smile, but they were great considering the line we waited in! We also did lots of shopping at the mall and a few other places. They rode in their strollers like big girls this time! We decided that they might like to see more than their infant carriers in the stroller allowed. They enjoyed the new view from the stroller. Ansley didn't like the front so she was the back seat baby the whole time. However, she constantly kicked the back of Abigail's seat. Fortunately, Abigail didn't mind. Abigail couldn't fall asleep in the front because the seat didn't recline all the way down. After seeing Ansley snoozing in the back in her big bed since the seat folded flat, we decided to see if they would both fit. We laid them back to back and tucked them in, and it was a miracle! They both took a nap in the back of the stroller! It's funny the things you are willing to try to get a sleepy baby her z's! Enjoy the new pictures!


The girls enjoyed snoozing in the back of the stroller.
Daddy says please don't wake them up!
Abigail and Ansley wake up ready to shop!
We survived our first Christmas shopping experience!



8 Comments:
At Monday, December 11, 2006 8:55:00 AM,
Anonymous said…
You guys are all so cute! Hope you have a Merry Christmas, we will have to get together sometime soon!
~Jason & Amy Conner
At Monday, December 11, 2006 9:00:00 AM,
countrymusicgirl said…
How sweet! Be thankful they weren't crying in the picture. Every year when I go to the mall, I always see a child who is about two or three crying when he or she is sitting on Santa's lap. The two of you are filled with great ideas. Thank you for showing us their picture with Santa.
At Monday, December 11, 2006 5:13:00 PM,
Charlie and Jennifer Senn said…
what a great santa!!! and what a great Christmas you'll enjoy this year!
At Monday, December 11, 2006 8:59:00 PM,
Angie said…
Shopping with two babies and a husband. That is quite an accomplishment!
Rebecca, you look incredible! You look all fit and tone... much better than I can say for myself. :)
At Monday, December 11, 2006 9:33:00 PM,
Becky said…
WOW! I am impressed! It's hard enough with one baby, so I can't imagine two! Great Santa pic!! They are so stinkin' sweet!!!!!
At Tuesday, December 12, 2006 9:08:00 AM,
chris anne said…
very impressive. way to go, girls. they have to love shopping because they're girls.
At Monday, December 18, 2006 10:18:00 PM,
Lindsay said…
I haven't been able to post on your blog for a week or so....very strange.
Anyways, that is the most precious picture I've ever seen with Santa. Very impressive that they're not crying.
At Sunday, December 24, 2006 12:40:00 AM,
Anonymous said…
You all make a beautiful family. I wish you the best of luck and one very Merry Christmas.
You have the most truthful and beautiful eyes I have ever known and I miss seeing them. I am very sorry for the past, I am glad for your present, and I pray for you and your family's future.
Post a Comment
<< Home