Happy Birthday, Uncle Matthew!
Saturday was our Uncle Matthew's 20th birthday! As a special treat, Mommy, Daddy, and Uncle Matthew headed to Atlanta to watch the SEC championship game (Arkansas vs Florida). Despite the outcome of the game, they had a great time! They then came back and got to go see the Titans beat the Colts! We were all so excited! We got to spend Saturday and Sunday with our "Aunt JuJu" and had a wonderful time!
Daddy and Uncle Matthew are always so silly! (Matthew is pretending to be Houston Nutt, and Daddy is mad at him...he can't figure out why Mitch Mustain isn't playing!)
For all of you country music fans out there...they even saw Joe Nichols at the game. He was wearing a Razorback shirt!!!



4 Comments:
At Friday, December 08, 2006 10:24:00 AM,
countrymusicgirl said…
The girls just get bigger and bigger each time you update the blog. HOW COOL-YOU GOT TO MEET JOE NICHOLS!! I saw him open up about four years ago for Alan Jackson. Then, he had only released, "The Impossible" and "Brokenheartsville." My how time flies. Sorry about the game, but I'm glad you had fun.
Have a good rest of the week!
At Friday, December 08, 2006 8:13:00 PM,
Angie said…
They have little bellies now!!! I can't wait to get a hold of those during the Christmas break! I'm still not sure when we'll be there...probably Christmas day plus a few days after. I'll let you know for sure. Is that do-able for you?
You always see famous people when you're out and about. Titans players, country music stars,.... :)
And---- Happy Birthday, Matt!!! I can't believe it's been so long since the beach trip with the 3 amigos! :)
At Friday, December 08, 2006 9:37:00 PM,
Anonymous said…
I am glad that you guys had a fun weekend too!! I had a blast keeping the girls!! They are just so sweet and so good too!! You know I am always willing to help out!! I am going to have to send you some pictures of our weekend!!Those last pics of them sleeping with those sweet blankets is priceless after seeing Abigail spit up her whole bottle on Eric!! To funny!
Love you guys!
Aunt JuJu
At Sunday, December 10, 2006 7:55:00 PM,
chris anne said…
i cannot believe that your brother is 20. it seems like yesterday he was running from us when we all came to your house. glad you had fun. hope to see you all soon.
Post a Comment
<< Home